- DOUGHNUTINN.COM and its affiliates provide you their goods and services subject to the following conditions. If you visit, browse, and/or shop at DOUGHNUTINN.COM or its aliases, you accept these conditions. Please read this entire document carefully. When you use any DOUGHNUT INN products or services, you will also be subject to any and all conditions applicable to such products or services.
- All product returns require you contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (203-292-0065) regarding your intent to return in order to obtain a return ID number. All returns must be made within two (2) weeks after delivery date of product. You are solely responsible for freight on return shipments.
- In accessing and using DOUGHNUTINN.COM and its aliases, you agree to accept all responsibility for activities that occur under your account, username, and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, account, and password information and local security of your computer including restriction of access. No minors (under 18) are permitted to make purchases on DOUGHNUTINN.COM or its aliases. Users are required to provide email addresses strictly as the primary means for Doughnut Inn to make correspondence with them in the course of order fulfillment. Users are required to provide an actual, working email address in placing orders. The customer accepts all responsibility for the accuracy of their submitted information for placing orders. Doughnut Inn is not responsible for orders placed using stolen or unauthorized identification/payment information. Doughnut Inn reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, cancel or delay orders, and remove and edit content at their sole discretion.
- If you access DOUGHNUTINN.COM, send us email, or fill out forms, you are electronically communicating with us. You consent to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that all electronic communications with Doughnut Inn satisfy all legal requirements that such communications are in writing.
- In accessing DOUGHNUTINN.COM, you are granted a limited license to make personal use of the site. You are not permitted to download (other than for page loading), modify any portion of the site without the expressed written consent of the Doughnut Inn webmaster. In addition you are not permitted to use any part of this web sites content, design, code, downloads, or prices for commercial use. Data mining and extraction is strictly forbidden, as is copying of account information for the benefit of other merchants. Any data taken from DOUGHNUTINN.COM may not be duplicated, reproduced, copied, sold, or exploited for any reason. All names and trademarks of Doughnut Inn, DOUGHNUTINN.COM, and its aliases may not be used within any form of meta tags or hidden web code without the written consent of DOUGHNUTINN.COM. Users have the limited and revocable right to create hyperlinks to the home page of DOUGHNUTINN.COM and its aliases. This right may be invalidated if any hyperlinks portray DOUGHNUT INN, DOUGHNUTINN.COM, and its aliases in a false, negative, or offensive context. All logos and proprietary graphics found of DOUGHNUTINN.COM and its aliases may not be downloaded, altered, or used in any form print or electronic without the express written consent of DOUGHNUT INN.
- All content on DOUGHNUTINN.COM and its aliases including text, logos, layout, graphics, images, and proprietary code is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- All products purchased from DOUGHNUTINN.COM and its aliases are made pursuant to a shipping contract. The risk of loss and title for any and all items are passed directly onto you upon transfer of packages to the shipping carrier.
- DOUGHNUT INN, DOUGHNUTINN.COM, AND ITS ALIASES MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, EMAIL, OR OTHER ELECTRONIC CORRESPONDENCE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. DOUGHNUT INN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO INCINDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- DOUGHNUT INN reserves the right to make changes to their products, services, and prices at any time and without notice. DOUGHNUT INN also reserves the right to refuse or alter service to any individual or group at their discretion. This includes barring access to DOUGHNUTINN.COM and its aliases, deletion of customer accounts, blocking of customer emails, changing shipping and item charges, and refusal to accept payment from an individual or group. DOUGHNUT INN reserves the right to deny access to certain users or groups by means of blocking certain IP addresses from accessing the websites.